Got an idea for a proposal?
Each year, Tuggeranong Arts Centre calls for proposals for solo or group exhibitions reflecting the Centre’s annual program theme.
In 2019, our exhibition program focusses on the Art Centre’s annual theme Contra.
Contra – Art in opposition.
What happens when we work against, in spite of and outside of the expected?
Proposals for the gallery program are also accepted throughout the year and scheduled according to availability and the focus areas of the program. These decisions are made at the discretion of the curator.
An acknowledgement letter will be sent following receipt of all submissions, along with a suggested timeline for a decision and subsequent paperwork.
Exhibiting artists receive:
- Spectacular location on the lakefront & adjacent to Tuggeranong Town Centre.
- A broad and enthusiastic audience from the multi-arts facility.
- 3 professionally appointed gallery spaces with track lighting & hanging systems.
- Full curatorial, promotional, sales & event support.
- An opening event in our Hunting Lodge space, featuring live local music, complimentary antipasto and extended hours.
Exhibition Proposal should include a:
- Brief cover letter indicating your preferred dates for exhibition, and your preferred gallery space (Gallery One or Two).
- Short statement about your work – no more than three paragraphs.
- Description outlining the physical nature of your work, including the proposed number of works, medium, size and images where available.
- Selection of up to six images of current or recent art work – please indicate if these are the works to be exhibited.
For further information please email the Visual Arts Program Manager at Narelle.firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 6293 1443.