Hiring our beautiful Galleries:
Tuggeranong Arts Centre has three air-conditioned gallery spaces that are filled with natural light. The spaces feature professional hanging systems, moveable walls and track lighting, with support provided by professional and qualified staff.
The centre supports practising artists in all stages of their careers, and from diverse cultural backgrounds, with a focus on providing opportunities for local community members to exhibit their work.
Want more information?
For further information on the Centre’s exhibitions and gallery activities, or if you would like to make a booking, get in touch at Karena.email@example.com or on 6293 1443.
Call out for Exhibition Proposals:
We will hold a call out for visual arts and community projects for our 2021 program in mid-2020. To stay updated on all our exhibitions and opportunities follow us on social media.
Exhibiting artists receive:
- Spectacular location on the lakefront & adjacent to Tuggeranong Town Centre
- A broad and enthusiastic audience from the multi-arts facility
- 3 professionally appointed gallery spaces with track lighting & hanging systems
- Full curatorial, promotional, sales & event support
- An opening event in our Hunting Lodge space, featuring live local music, complimentary antipasto and extended hours.
Exhibition Proposal should include a:
- Brief cover letter indicating your preferred dates for exhibition, and your preferred gallery space (Gallery One or Two).
- Short statement about your work – no more than three paragraphs.
- Description outlining the physical nature of your work, including the proposed number of works, medium, size and images where available.
- Selection of up to six images of current or recent art work – please indicate if these are the works to be exhibited
For further information please email the Visual Arts Program Manager at Karena.firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 6293 1443.