Hiring our beautiful Galleries:
Tuggeranong Arts Centre has three air-conditioned gallery spaces that are filled with natural light. The spaces feature professional hanging systems, moveable walls and track lighting, with support provided by professional and qualified staff.
The centre supports practising artists in all stages of their careers, and from diverse cultural backgrounds, with a focus on providing opportunities for local community members to exhibit their work.
Want more information?
For further information on the Centre’s exhibitions and gallery activities, or if you would like to make a booking, get in touch at Narelle.email@example.com or on 6293 1443.
Call out for Exhibition Proposals:
Exhibition Proposals for Tuggeranong Arts Centre’s 2018 Gallery Program are due by Tuesday 30 October.
In 2018, our exhibition program focusses on the Art Centre’s annual theme ENTROPY.
Moving from order to disorder, from formed to free – experience harmony and chaos as we embark on a journey where art constructs and deconstructs our universe.
Not just a scientific concept – entropy can be applied to everything – from tiny particles to the dynamics of human interactions. Join us, as we unravel and unite, through music, literature, art, performance and all things in between.
If you have a proposal which fits the ENTROPY theme we would love to hear it.
Exhibiting artists receive:
- Spectacular location on the lakefront & adjacent to Tuggeranong Town Centre
- A broad and enthusiastic audience from the multi-arts facility
- 3 professionally appointed gallery spaces with track lighting & hanging systems
- Full curatorial, promotional, sales & event support
- An opening event in our Hunting Lodge space, featuring live local music, complimentary antipasto and extended hours.
Exhibition Proposal should include a:
- Brief cover letter indicating your preferred dates for exhibition, and your preferred gallery space (Gallery One or Two).
- Short statement about your work – no more than three paragraphs.
- Description outlining the physical nature of your work, including the proposed number of works, medium, size and images where available.
- Selection of up to six images of current or recent art work – please indicate if these are the works to be exhibited
Proposals for the gallery program are accepted throughout the year and scheduled according to availability and the focus areas of the program. These decisions are made at the discretion of the curator.
An acknowledgement letter will be sent following receipt of all submissions, along with a suggested timeline for a decision and subsequent paperwork.
For further information please email the Visual Arts Program Manager at Narelle.firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 6293 1443.