Past and present Messengers participants aged 12 – 25
Fridays, 9.00 – 5.00pm throughout the year
Messengers youth support worker, Kelsey is available each Friday if you need help with anything or would like to have a chat. Kelsey has been with Messengers for over five years and is an experienced youth worker with a great understanding of the challenges facing young people and the local services available to help them. If you would like to connect with Kelsey you can do so via text, phone, facetime, zoom, or in a face-to-face meeting.
Kelsey is happy to help you with something particular or just meet up for a chat to see how you are going. For example, you might like to meet with Kelsey for:
- Coffee (or tea or milkshakes) and a chat
- To get help with resume construction, job applications and interview preparation
- To get help completing forms (Centrelink, TFN, etc)
- For information about or to organise a visit to another youth, mental health, & crisis services
- Anything else you may need.
Kelsey can meet you anywhere across the ACT. Meetings can take place at the Tuggeranong Arts Centre, at your school or favourite café or you can even arrange to go for a walk together.
Tuggeranong Arts Centre
137 Reed Street, Greenway ACT