Calling all guitarists! Be part of TAC’s Strum and Stroll – a mass performance around Lake Tuggeranong!
Do you play an acoustic string instrument?
Whether it’s guitar, ukelele, banjo, sitar, mandolin, lute or lyre – join us on Saturday 6th March as we surround the shores of Lake Tuggeranong with the sound of music.
All performers welcome – no experience necessary. Whether you’ve performed on stage with AC/DC or never played outside your bedroom, come and share the fun with fellow enthusiasts.
What: A mass performance by guitar (and other plucked string instrument) players around Lake Tuggeranong
When: Saturday 6th March 2021, 10am – 12pm
(In the event of poor weather, the event will be postponed to Saturday 13th March)
Where: The shores and parklands around Lake Tuggeranong
Why: To celebrate music, community and fun!
Who: Plucked string instrument players with any level of experience (A parent/guardian permission form will need to be signed for performers under 18 years of age)
To register your interest in performing, please complete the Registration Form below.
Please note this is for acoustic performances only. No production or power will be available.
The Fine Print:
- All performances are voluntary and TAC will not provide payment for this event
- Participants must provide their own acoustic equipment – amps and powered equipment cannot be used for his event
- Participants may perform original work or covers
- Participants can play any plucked string instrument (but not bowed string instruments or other instrument types)
- Participants may also perform acoustic vocals
- Participants may select their own repertoire, but all performances must be family friendly and not contain profanities or offensive language
- Participants must not ‘busk’ or collect donations during this event
- TAC staff may collect donations from audiences during the event to contribute to the Centre’s 2021 program
- TAC reserves the right to ask any participant to cease performing at any time
- You acknowledge that a condition of participation includes permission to be photographed / recorded for the purposes of Tuggeranong Arts Centre promotion and reporting, including our website